Job title: Administrative Assistant – Clinical & Academic – Adolescent Medicine
Company: Lurie Children
Job description: Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative administrative support to a director (report to senior director) and / or doctor (non-division / head of department) and
their respective staff.
2. Establish routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. On
Screen phone calls and visitors, and solve routine and some complicated queries.
Schedule and maintain calendars, meetings and itineraries.
5. Compile and distribute minutes of meetings.
1. High School Diploma
2. Two years general office or secretarial experience required. Experience in the hospital or doctor’s office preferred.
3. Experience working with Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint using standard office equipment (examples: photocopy machine, fax machine, calculator, etc.). The ability to type at least 40 wpm is preferred.
4. Must have excellent organizational and priority skills to effectively manage the priorities of various team members.
5. The ability to, in addition to external clients, also provide a high quality service to team members, employees, management staff.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:32:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!