Job title: Administration Assistant
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: Job title: Administrative Assistant, Planning, Performance and Corporate Services
Duration: 3 months (end date: 01/11/2021)
Pay: Band 3 to £ 10.45 per hour, depending on experience
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Division / Directorate: Finance and Corporate Services
Department: Planning, Performance and Corporate Services
Base: Ty Dysgu, Nantgarw
Job Summary / Work Purpose:
You will provide extensive administrative support to the Planning, Performance and Corporate Services team in planning and delivering functions that support the entire organization to meet local and national requirements. This includes planning; performance; projects, such as Verto Project Management, Simulation and Biodiversity & Climate Change; Policies and procedures; Facilities; and Health and safety.
You are expected to support the delivery of compliance measures in accordance with legal requirements and agreed local and all-Wales policies and processes. The postmaster is expected to take minutes for various meetings and committees.
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Administrative Function or Ability to Demonstrate Equivalent Work Experience.
- Knowledge of secretarial or administrative procedures and systems.
- Understanding NHS procurement processes
- Previous administrative experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in coordinating meetings and minute recording.
- Proven experience in establishing administrative systems and procedures where improvements are needed.
- Experience working on strict deadlines.
- Good computer literacy and telephone skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload with conflicting deadlines.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and to adapt to the needs of the customers.
- The ability to solve problems with the help of initiative and creativity; identify and suggest practical solutions to problems.
- Ability to work unsupervised to meet deadlines, planning and priorities for own work.
- Establish working relationships with key contacts to improve service levels and liaise with colleagues in HEIW on general processes related to the role.
- Act as the first call for general inquiries to ensure that it is resolved or passed on to team members.
- Provide support for meeting arrangements, as needed, for team members of the planning, performance and corporate services.
- Assist the project support officer in maintaining project related documentation, e.g. Risk logs, documentation on health and safety, etc.
- Occasionally perform other duties that are not included above, but that will be consistent with the role.
- Work and maintain the PPCS intranet pages and social media platforms as needed.
- Competent user of email (Outlook) and Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams.
- HEIW Service Desk – The ability to collect service bank tickets for finance assignments with accurate and important information.
Full job description is provided upon receipt of the application.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business in connection with this vacancy.
Expected salary: £9.09 – 10.45 per hour
Location: Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taf
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:01:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!