Job title: Strategic Finance and Risk Assistant
Company: Talent International
Job description: Location
£ 18 – £ 20.40 per hour + WITHIN IR35
Strategic Finance and Risk Assistant
Service Now dial the reference number
Security clearance required
SC cleaned before it started.
You must have lived in the UK for the past 5 years to apply
Titchfield / Remote
HEO – £ 18 to £ 20.40 per hour Within IR35
Contractor role – LTD or umbrella for payment
Duration of engagement
3 months initially
15/09/21 12 Dinner
Would you love a role in which you manage all division risks and have the responsibility to track all division finances? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy environment with a wonderful team of like-minded people? Then this might be the role for you.
This role involves working as part of the RSDA Business Delivery Management team to ensure that all risks are regularly identified and reported. You will also provide guidance on the finances of RSDA and Administrative Data Research UK (ADRUK), track the movement of staff within the cost model and prepare invoices according to the criteria of the award agreement. The role requires collaboration with other divisions in the directorate to ensure that a consistent approach is maintained, as well as regular interaction with corporate teams.
The role may include ad hoc tasks, such as planning, secretariat and change management to support ADR UK delivery during key periods. You also have the line management responsibility of 1 EO that will assist in all the tasks listed.
Finance and resource management
- RSDA Baseline – Review the results against forecasts and report deviations for review and submit a monthly report to the G7 before finances.
- ADR UK – Review the results against the predicted cost model and the payment schedule and report deviations for review. Document findings and decisions and report monthly to the G7 before finances.
- ADR UK – Prepare quarterly invoices for ESRC, compiled and reviewed with G7 and financial partners.
- ADR UK – Analyze the expenses at the end of the year and conduct forecast discussions with each funded business area.
- Track resource movements in a matrix to accurately track expenditure on ADR UK-related activities in all funded divisions.
- Assists annually with the audit response of the grant agreement.
Risk and insurance
- Lead on Assurance and RAID for the division and ADR UK.
- Identify a RAID logbook with ADRUK clues within US, monitor and manage the risk matrix. Prepare on-demand risk reports for the internal ADR UK Delivery Board and ADR UK.
- Hold workshops, bills, teleconferences, etc. To engage with stakeholders and accurately capture the necessary information.
- Supports MDR PMO with all RAID and insurance activities.
- Lead the Business Continuity Planning for RSDA, plan the scenario events and review the plan regularly and redistribute it so that we are ready for any opportunity.
Skills and experience
- Has experience in managing and reporting on risks
- Has experience in compiling forecasts, identifying and reporting on financial variances and compiling invoices
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present information clearly and coherently and to present to a variety of audiences.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships
- Focused on delivering outcomes, able to work under pressure, adapt quickly and decisively to changing circumstances in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
Expected salary: £18 – 20.4 per hour
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:48:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!