Job title: Physician – Gastroenterology – Seeking Dynamic Gastroenterology Physician in Texas
Job description: Looking for a dynamic gastroenterologist in Texas
The Hospitals of Providence opened its new Transmountain campus in El Paso, Texas on January 17, 2017.
The 106-bed teaching hospital is a collaboration between Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso and The Hospitals of Providence.
The facility is designed to meet the health care needs of El Paso and southern New Mexico, while also providing a world-class training facility for up to 100 medical residents in a multi-year program.
The successful candidate for this position will be employed at TTUHSC El Paso on an academic rank of assistant professor or higher in accordance with qualifications, and will be a key participant in the process of developing a new residency program in internal medicine at set.
The candidate will provide inpatient and outpatient care, provide teaching experiences for medical students and future physicians of the PLFSOM.
Important / essential functions
- Provides consultations and clinical services in outpatient and inpatient settings
- Maintain all applicable licenses, registered substance registrations, on-board certificates, hospital privileges and third-party payer registrations
- Supervise residents and participate in teaching activities for medical students and / or residents
- Participate in research and / or scientific activities in the department
- Participate in committees and other administrative duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and billing regulations
- Adhere to institutional and departmental policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professionalism in line with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine’s statement of professional responsibility of the faculty
- MD / DO
- Licensed in Texas or qualifies for unlimited medical license in the state of Texas
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited internal medicine program
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited Gastroenterology Society program
- Board certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Remuneration is in accordance with the qualifications of the individually selected and budget guidelines of the rental department, as well as the institutional salary plan.
About El Paso
El Paso was ranked by the SafeWise report as one of the 50 safest subway cities in America 2017. Located between the Franklin Mountains and the Rio Grande, city dwellers enjoy:
– 300+ sunshine days a year
– Vineyards / wineries ¿½
– Historical / cultural sites
– Cycling, casinos, golf courses, shopping, fine dining, theater, baseball / soccer games in the league
– International airport centrally located
– Affordable cost of living
– Area known for the best public and private schools
Experience the personally rewarding practice of medicine in a reborn city.
As an EEO / AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our work practices on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran PandoLogic . Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Gastroenterologist00 – 0 Full time
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:32:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!