Job title: Executive Assistant – German Speaking
Company: Australasian Recruitment
Job description: THE ROLE:
Are you an executive assistant with personal assistant or administrator experience? It’s an exciting opportunity to join a software industry. They are looking for a passionate executive assistant to join their team for a 12-month contract. This role requires fluency in German.
- Support to a portfolio of individuals and teams in the business
- Handling complex calendars, including discussing domestic and international travel arrangements
- The detection and processing of expense reports and the use of Concur
- Planning of office events and external meetings
- Work autonomously and in collaboration with teammates, colleagues and external contacts
- At least two years previous administrative or personal support, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Scheduling experience
- Must be fluent in German
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, you must apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted due to the large number of applications. Consult our website for information on how we process personal information: How we use your personal information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company, we are committed to an equal opportunity policy and make our business decisions by tailoring business needs to the skills and experience of candidates, regardless of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage, civil and marital status. pregnancy and childbirth, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Expected salary: £40000 – 47000 per year
Location: Greater London
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:25:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!