Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Job description: Job description
Provide secretarial and administrative support to the group leader, in order to facilitate effective and smooth operation, while maintaining confidentiality at all times and in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the group head to facilitate the smooth functioning of the department / business unit processes and enable him to concentrate on mainstream activities;
- Follow confidentiality procedures and register and monitor accountable documentation to ensure security and control; Ensure the highest level of discretion by providing an extensive range of executive assistant support.
- Control the group head schedule effectively, including the following:
o Scheduling of appointments and meetings
o Coordinate and arrange travel plans
o Receiving and selecting the visitors
o Draw up the topics of the agenda and prepare minutes of meetings as required
o Organize and prepare relevant information sessions or background material for meetings
o Arranging managers or visitor meals or other requests
- Provide time management to the group leader to ensure that they can attend all important meetings at the appointed times with all relevant documents needed for the meeting to facilitate the achievement of business objectives;
- Provide effective personal assistance and correspondence support to the group leader, send correspondence if necessary and take the initiative to compile answers, where applicable, to ensure that all communication is handled properly;
- Act as the first point of contact for both internal and external parties who want to contact or meet the group leader, and look at the requests to ensure effective priorities to facilitate business requirements as indicated;
- Compile papers / documentation, memoranda, invoices, reports, submissions and documents, including project and departmental reports, and ensure that they are completed on time and prepared for meetings and discussions. It contains proofreading and revises drafts of documents and reports.
- Coordinate all arrangements for visiting delegations and ensure that all required logistics services, visas, etc. Available on time to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Screen and respond to incoming calls for the group leader and take appropriate steps to deal with the situation. Make routine calls to follow up the actions on behalf of the SMD as indicated and according to procedures;
- Assist the group leader in preparing activities / initiatives for public relations. Participate / lead in the organization and coordination of public and private events and functions that ensure compliance with corporate brand values and guidelines;
- Review, develop and improve the establishment of workflow processes and systems related to office administration to keep the office running smoothly in accordance with corporate guidelines;
- Organize and manage the flow of work in and out of the group head’s office. It involves organizing daily correspondence (internal and external), managing information flow in and out of the group head’s office, compiling and reporting reports, following up on various items on behalf of the group head.
- Review the working methods and procedures to determine if improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures or expenses.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required by the line manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 – 6+ years experience.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Experience in office management and handling of administrative tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- The ability to work multiple times and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Incredible problem-solving and office coordination skills, and demonstrates excellent time management.
- Experience in research and knowledge acquisition (documents, presentations, spreadsheets …).
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:55:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!