Job title: Administrative Assistant
Job description: Do you like working as an administrative assistant? Do you enjoy being the first point of contact and making the office run smoothly and on time? Our client in Niagara on the Lake is looking for a new administrative assistant to join their team. In this role you work in a small office and work on the phone, make orders, make invoices, work update sheets, etc. If it seems to you now, this role is not open for long. …
Some of the benefits of the administrative assistant are:
– Full-time permanent position
– wonderful hours 8:30 – 16:30
– $ 17 per hour
– Full health and dental benefits
– RRSP corresponding to $ 20 / week
Some of the responsibilities of the administrative assistant are:
– telephones, filing (manual and electronic), scanning, mail, correspondence
– Create and record sales orders
– Creating WOs from templates
– Manufacture of invoices
– Preparation of dispatch documents and preparation of pick-ups
– Create and work with Excel spreadsheets, including, formatting, filtering, annotations, color coding
– Greet and visit all visitors to the facility
Some qualifications of the administrative assistant are:
proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
– Excellent telephonic, written and oral communication
– valid driving license and own vehicle
Do not delay, because this post will not be available for long!
How to apply?
1) E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Joshua.email@example.com
2) Apply online today at Randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote fair employment and encourage candidates, especially those who identify themselves as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a disabled person or a member of a visible minority group, and others who can contribute to our diversification. workforce. , to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. taken to judge you in a fair and equitable manner.Information received regarding accommodation arrangements will be kept confidential.
Contact your local Randstad Canada branch for all feedback on equity and accommodation needs.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:18:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!