Job title: Administrative Assistant
Job description: 301 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19123-4103, United States
We encourage fun, up and down the clock.
Be the ‘face’ of one of our outpatient or hospital facilities and use your administrative skills to influence the lives of our patients and their families. In this support role, you ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requirements, treatment logs, patient cards, invoices and orders. You will also help patients with transportation arrangements and appointments with doctors.
Dialysis is a serious matter. That’s why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered healthcare with the right relationships in a business that encourages fun, DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
We offer career options that suit your lifestyle.
This is what you can expect when you join our town as an administrative assistant:
- First, a community, a second culture of the enterprise, based on core values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes are consistently above the national average.
- Award-winning training and training across various career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on excellent individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to improve your health, financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, in particular, to the care of patients suffering from chronic renal failure throughout the country.
We are looking for a friendly person with excellent computer and office skills (Microsoft Office). You must type 60 WPM and have a high school diploma or GED. Medical secretary or secretarial certification is preferred, such as at least 1 year in a related administrative position in a medical environment.
Join us as we pursue our vision: “To build the largest healthcare community the world has ever seen.”
What we offer:
Our DaVita Rewards package connects more than just paid, teammates with the most important. Teammates are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month that follows or coincides with a month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) match, paid off time, down payment from branch cashiers
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EMP counseling sessions, access to Headspace®, back-up and parental care, maternity / paternity leave and more
- Professional Development Programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong artists grow within their careers and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a business second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as ‘a place where I belong’. Our goal is to include diversity and propriety in everything we do in our town so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an employer for affirmative action. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected trait.
Salary / salary range
Remuneration for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, abilities and experience and may fall outside the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401,000 match, health coverage and a wide range of other benefits. Learn more at
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:32:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!