Job title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Talent Finder
Job description: Administrative Assistant
There is an exciting position available for a full-time administrative assistant in Widnes. The successful candidate works 5 to 4 hours a day 5 days a week and earns £ 9 an hour.
- Experience in using ‘QuickBooks’ is an advantage
- Methodical and organized
- Good for prioritizing tasks
- A good team player
- Computer literacy and excellent typing skills
- A good level of English and literacy
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Competent communication with a good telephone way
- Data entry
- Assist the directors in financial administration
- Record keeping
- Assist the operational team in formatting website information
- Manage records and archive site documentation and work with directors to develop existing business administration systems
Our client specializes in the successful repair of closed bars, due to poor management or simply a lack of investment. With decades of experience and an extensive knowledge of all aspects of bar management, the company boasts of being able to bring these businesses back to their former glory.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join an established business
- The opportunity to be part of a hard-working, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you are the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please submit your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, PA / Secretary, Clerical Assistant, Office Admin, Data Entry, Office Support, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Admin, Admin Assistant, QuickBooks
Location: Widnes, Cheshire
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:00:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!