Job title: Administration Assistant – Glasgow
Company: Arnold Clark
Job description: We are looking for a highly motivated administrator to work in our Hillington headquarters.
Full time: Monday-Friday, 08: 30-17: 00 with one hour lunch.
About this role
In this role you help with the administrative duties in the Finance section.
- Liaise with branches, suppliers and other head office departments to resolve queries
- Collection and reconciliation of different spreadsheet assignments
- Analyze data to report any deviations
- Invoices and bank payments processed
- General administrative tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with specific emphasis on Excel
- Good attitude towards communication with suppliers and internal departments
- Attention to detail
- The ability to handle large amounts of data
Some training in the specific functions of Excel is available, but basic knowledge is required.
This is a hybrid role, which will include some from home. A laptop and other necessary equipment are provided to make this possible.
In exchange for your skills, you also receive one of the best packages for employee benefits in the industry, including private health care, life insurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure test.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Every Arnold Clark employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:25:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!