Job title: Accounts Assistant
Company: Tiger Recruitment
Job description: LONDON (City of) SALARY: £ 21,000 – £ 22,500 PER: Annual TERM: Contract
12 month fixed term contract
Up to £ 22,500
Is it you who raises your hand to figure out how to split the bill?
Are you proud to show off the Excel sheet you made for hours?
Do you have a high drive and enthusiasm to learn about accounts?
If so, read on, as this could be a great role for you!
My client is a very successful and well known testamentary firm near Liverpool Street in London which helps to obtain beneficiaries of estates. They work from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm, and are looking for administrative support in the accounting department. After a week of induction in the office, the role is mainly based on distance, with one day a week in the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a strong interest in accounting, to learn and develop in the role!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collection of credit card receipts, bank reconciliation and analysis of staff expenses
- Handling customer and supplier questions by telephone and e-mail
- Administrative tasks for the accounts team, such as sorting incoming mail, scanning and filing
- Case files in the office close after payments are received
- Help with audits and monthly reporting
To be considered for this role, they are looking for someone who can display the following:
- Interest in accounting and willingness to learn
- Experience with Xero or a similar accounting package is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to deliver accurate work
- Clear communication skills
If you think this is the ideal role for your career, you can apply now!
Expected salary: £21000 – 22500 per year
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 06:26:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!