Job title: Team Assistant (f/m/d) full time
Company: E.CA Economics GmbH
Job description: E. CA Economics is one of the market-leading consultants for competitive economics, advising competition authorities, law firms and companies in antitrust and regulatory proceedings. In a dynamic and international environment, the headquarters with about 35 employees is located in the heart of Berlin; other smaller offices are located in Munich (3 employees), Brussels (10 employees) and soon also in London (with probably 4-6 employees). The working language in all offices is English and (partly) German.
For our new office in London, E. CA Economics is looking for a full-time team assistant (f / m / d).
- Especially in the first months, the support of the London team and the headquarters of Berlin in setting up a new office
- Supports an international team with ad-hoc administrative requests, in London as well as in offices
- Part of and support of an administrative team based mainly in Berlin
- Organizing a smooth daily work routine with appointment / travel bookings and preparing travel expense reports
- Preparatory accounting (invoice verification and account allocation), possibly also support in managing topics
- Professional communication (oral and written) in English
- Proofreading and editing of English reports
- Coordination and close cooperation with all our offices
- Independent supervision and handling of projects and tasks (eg database maintenance) and online research
- Special tasks in the field of HR and marketing
- Completed degree in business administration or comparable qualifications (assistant, personal assistant, office manager or similar)
- First experience as an assistant in back office or office management, preferably in a law firm or similar business
- Good knowledge of the British system
- Perfect command of English (spoken and written), knowledge of other European languages is a strong plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational talent with independent work style, good time management, good team player, enjoys challenges and can give priorities
- Attention to detail, reliability and a proactive approach are second to you.
- A friendly workplace in an international work environment with a dedicated and very dynamic team
- Being involved in the establishment of our new office from the beginning gives you the opportunity to grow personally and form the new office.
- A responsible and versatile job with flat hierarchies and short decision paths, a team-oriented atmosphere
- A structured incorporation period
- Free fruit and drinks, 33 holidays (8 holidays included)
- Private health insurance
- National and international corporate events.
Send us your complete application (cover letter, curriculum vitae and (job) references) with information about your possible start date and desired salary.
You can find more information about our company and our mail ads at.
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
E. CA Economics, Camden Gateway 349 Royal College St. NW1 9QS London
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:35:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!