Job title: PRO Assistant – Abu Dhabi
Job description: Job description
Purpose of the work:
The liaison officer performs various administrative tasks in liaison with various government authorities, departments of labor and immigration. All activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the UAE, as determined by the Public Relations Manager.
- Process new employment, mission and business visas on time.
- Process security cards and related PR jobs with government agencies.
- General PR duties as required by the business.
- Liaise with all departments on PR related issues.
- Maintain the submission of documents according to the relevant procedure (s).
Specific additional duties:
- Actively participate in compliance and improvement of the company’s integrated management system on quality and HSE related issues.
- Adhere to company policy.
Important contacts and relationships:
- Various government authorities via their online systems / platforms such as E-channel, Tasheel, CICPA, police in Abu Dhabi, civil defense, department of economic development, business chamber, etc.
- Higher government authorities in the ministries.
Experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years experience in the UAE in a public relations role (at least 3 years of those in Abu Dhabi – compulsory).
- Driver’s license.
- Full proficiency in English.
Customer Oriented: Supports internal as well as external clients. Adapt to their needs and act confidently, add value and build strong relationships.
Learning dexterity: ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt to new situations and embrace. Open to new experiences, people and information. The desire to excel and develop new skills.
Influence: The ability to work well with peers, colleagues and partners to have a positive impact on business performance. Ability to persuade and negotiate.
Connect: a strong communicator. Promote open communication across the organization. Empower and connect other people with a positive impact, provide energy and show passion, trust and respect.
Accountability: takes ownership and initiative, acts with confidence and works under own leadership. The ability to make quick and clear decisions, which can involve difficult choices or risks.
Indemnification for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition at Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:20:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!