Job title: Executive Assistant
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Our client, a leading private equity firm in DIFC, is looking for a senior executive assistant. You join a small, capable team of senior managers who have high expectations and a large workload. Experience in financial services within DIFC is required to be successful in this role.
- Provides strategic and administrative support to 3 partners
- Daily communication with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Organize and coordinate office activities
- Implementation of procedures and policies to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proactive and self-directed
- The ability to manage heavy and conflicting workload
- Extensive experience in a professional service organization in DIFC
Salary and benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI), founded in 1948, is the first and largest specialized crewing firm in the world and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional personnel and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenue of $ 4 billion and currently has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:29:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!