Job title: Conveyancing Assistant
Company: G2 Legal
Job description: This law firm in Bingley is currently recruiting for a transportation assistant to join their busy office full time.
To be considered for this role, you must have 12 months of experience in transport and get started as a transport assistant.
You provide administrative support to the teams’ transport officers so that they can process a large amount of sales and purchase transactions. It also ensures the successful development of the department as well as the business in line with the annual and five-year business plans. The role is very customer oriented and the successful candidate is proud to provide professional, helpful and friendly service.
– Opening new files and entering new instructions in the Case Management system
– Updating the case management system in accordance with team procedures as the case progresses
– Handling incoming mail and telephone inquiries where possible or taking messages for colleagues
– filing, invoicing, faxing, photocopying, mail sorting and archiving
– Diary Management
Ideal legal person:
– 12 months + experience in transport (essential)
– Be a fast and accurate worker and can follow the instructions carefully while dealing with a large amount of work
– Be confident in liaising with customers, both face-to-face and telephonically
– Be a team player to help with the development of the department
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this role in Bingley and have the skills outlined above, you can simply apply or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company based in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more work or contact Rachael Atherton today at 0113 254 9296.
For more information on this role and to apply, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal or send an updated copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are merely shown as a guideline. We will consider applications from candidates who can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.
Expected salary: £18000 – 25000 per year
Location: Bingley, West Yorkshire
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:58:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!