Job title: ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN TAXATION ACCOUNTING
Company: United Arab Emirates University
Job description: Job description
Job title Accountant
The Department of Accounting and Finance is respected for excellence in accounting and financial education and research in the UAE and within the GCC and the MENA region.
It strives to be one of the leading global centers for accounting and finance.
The department is part of the oldest and largest university in the UAE and the only AACSB accounting accredited division in the GCC and MENA region.
Our undergraduate and graduate programs provide the practical and theoretical knowledge needed to navigate and provide leadership for the complex global business world; and help them develop the skills needed for participation in society.
Our faculty experts explore a wide range of topics that provide insight into new ways of thinking and learning for accounting, finance and society.
The designated candidate is expected to:
- Develop and teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Accounting, with significant input into the design and delivery of courses in Taxation;
- Involve innovative approaches to learning and teaching;
- Publish high quality research in leading accounting and tax journals;
- Participate in the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research projects and / or dissertations;
- Participate in committee at departmental, college and / or university level as assigned;
- Take an active part in promoting the growth of the UAE University; and • perform administrative duties as instructed by the head of department and the dean of the college.
The application package must contain a cover letter indicating how you meet the selection criteria, a detailed CV, teaching philosophy, courses offered, professional designations / expertise in accounting and a brief description of current / future research activities.
English is the language of instruction and communication in the CBE.
Submit your application online at https://jobs.uaeu.ac.ae/search.jsp. The application package must include a cover letter indicating how you meet the selection criteria, a detailed CV, teaching philosophy, courses offered, professional appointments / expertise in tax accounting and related software, and a brief description of current / future research activities.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:42:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!