Job title: Accounts Assistant
Company: Moving Brands
Job description: We are looking for an account assistant to join our finance team; you work closely with the Management Accountant and the Global Financial Controller in London. The role is key to supporting our financial team with day-to-day accounting tasks.
Your responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
You will pay attention to detail, professionalism and excellent communication skills. As an accounting assistant, you work at all levels of the business. Therefore, you will handle people comfortably and perform administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Keep vendor records
- Distribute purchase invoices / credit notes to budget holders for approval
- Check encryption of / import / file purchase invoices and credit notes (+ copies)
- Manage older creditors accounts
- Handle inquiries about suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Increase checks / BACS payments
- Manage older debtors accounts
- Create and approve sales invoices
- Allocate cash receipts to sales invoices
Expenses / Staff
- Manage cost claim process (import and file)
- Maintain P11D compliance
Company credit card
- Manage credit card log as well as card payment
- Manage petty cash
- Reconcile monthly
- Enter cash payments and receipts daily
- Reconcile monthly
- VAT calculation and upload
- Manage time sheets
- Fixed asset register management
- Invoice between companies
- Journal entry / upload
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Super organized and with an eye for detail
We are social, cooperative and supportive. We welcome original thinkers with a strong point of view, and offer the opportunity to contribute to projects, clients and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MBs, including but not limited to private medical insurance and pensions, as well as professional development with internal and external training.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:59:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!