Job title: Student Financial Support Assistant
Job description: We are currently looking for a financial aid assistant for students working in higher education for approximately 12 weeks from September 20th. Pay £ 16.28 per hour. 35 hours per week based on campus near the South Kensington tube.
Role / responsibilities:
- Make online inquiries through our customer service management software ASK.
- Solving general ASK queries.
- Responds to requests for financial support for hotel quarantine, to compile supporting documents.
- Respond to requests for deprivation support (Student Support Fund), to compile supporting documents.
- Other administrative tasks that allow time.
Why work with Adecco:
- 20 days annual leave 8 days bank holiday
- Benefits at work – discount vouchers and points to spend
- 24/7 helpline support program
- Eye Care Certificates
- Competitive pension scheme
If this is the role for you, please forward your CV to me and I will contact you tomorrow to discuss in more detail.
Adecco acts as a permanent recruitment agency and a temporary employment agency. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
By applying for this role, your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our statement on the privacy of candidates explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:08:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!