Job title: Marketing Assistant-Grant Me Hope (Work Study Position)
Company: Davenport University
Job description: At Davenport University, we know what it takes to be successful. With over 150 years of teaching quality education, thousands of Davenport graduates are making an impact on the world with the knowledge and skills they have learned here. Our team of faculty and staff work together to make this possible. Joining DU means growing and promoting your own career while having a lasting impact on our students, colleagues and the communities in which we serve. Do you want to be part of our success? It all starts here!
Marketing Assistant-Give Me Hope (Work Study Position)
DEPARTMENT: Career Services and Exp Learning
OPERATION: Offsite- Grant Me Hope 930 Interchange Dr, Holland, MI 49423
POSITION PAYMENT RANGE: $ 10.50 – 14.00, hourly (note: the actual salary will correspond to the qualifications and experience of the candidate, the type of role, fairness and available funding)
Grant Me Hope has three goals: Teach America about the desperate need; recruit more foster families and; get children available for adoption adopted before they grow old. As for the first, we are always looking for a large, small audience, where we can talk about our mission and use our videos to introduce a child or two to the audience.
- Website, design and maintenance:
- Web marketing, including social media and email newsletter. Help create postcard ads, including billboards, posters and other materials for our event and other marketing materials to educate the public about the serious need.
- Event Planning – Grant Me Hope holds two large-scale events each year and a few smaller fundraising events. Help bring fresh and creative ideas for fundraising events.
- Community outreach: responsible for phone calls and emails to interest churches or other organizations in hearing our mission and looking for public opportunities to get our mission in front of people.
- Sponsorship research: Research on philanthropic enterprises in the places where we work, specifically seeks out those who want to end homelessness, help children, adopt adoption and other criteria. Providing information to secure sponsorships for videos or events, or may result in a general donation of funds to our mission.
- Grant Research: Research and collect information and relevant links and awards for awards events in all areas we serve.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Must have study study eligible.
- Must be enrolled at Davenport University part-time and meet the standards of academic progress.
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer skills
- The ability to work efficiently
Expected salary: $10.5 – 14 per hour
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:58:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!