Job title: Mailroom Service Specialist
Company: IST Management Services
Job description: Consider a new career today as a service specialist at IST Management Services, the fastest growing national facilities management company in the industry. IST Management is a BPO (business process outsourcing) company specializing in providing physical and digital information management solutions through facility management, eDiscovery and electronic document management.
Benefits include: Medical, Dentistry, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and paid time off
The opportunity: IST is looking for friendly, service-oriented, customer-oriented people with a passion for excellence. We offer professional training, skills improvement and opportunities to progress to positions of supervisor, assistant manager and site manager.
Hourly rate: 16.00 / hour
Although IST as a company does not require COVID-19 vaccinations, this specific placement is at a location on the client, which requires you to be vaccinated to be on site. Subject to applicable law, are you willing and able to provide a vaccination card to show that you have been vaccinated? If you do not, we may consider you for other openings we may have, which do not require vaccinations to work on site.
- Sending mail, copying and faxing equipment
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while maintaining a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Type correspondence, file, copy, data entry, word processing, send and receive faxes, sort mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Sent and received
- Order supplies
- Update worker lists
- Download and deliver mail, parcels, copying tasks and faxes to customers
- Pick up large bundles of mail, parcels overnight and papers
- Handle time-sensitive materials such as confidential, urgent packages
- Maintain copier equipment
- Demonstrates flexibility to meet customer requirements in a large volume production environment
- Consistently adhere to the guidelines for business procedures
- Take the lead of the supervisor or site manager
- Participate in cross-training Maintain all logs and report documentation; attention to detail
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equal (GED) – College degree is a plus and provides a quick plan to management
- Customer Service / Hospitality / Retail Background Preferred
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Keyboard and Window Environment Computer Skills
- Excellent communication skills orally and in writing
- The ability to work effectively individually or in a team environment
- Ability to perform various functional tasks
- The ability to comply with the employer’s attendance policy
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Lift up to 55 pounds
IST offers reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with the applicable law in the application and employment phase. If you require accommodation to complete your job application, you should notify the National Director of Talent Acquisition, Sydney Ayers, by following this link http://www.istmanagement.com/talent-acquisition-team.html for direct contact information.
Respect individuals who come out about accommodation by using only the contact information for this purpose or to assist you. You will receive correspondence from your local IST Management rental team regarding your application and status if you were able to do so successfully.
Expected salary: $16 per hour
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:58:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!