Job title: Human Resource Coordinator
Company: STRIVE Recruitment
Job description: About us
STRIVE is a recruitment firm in Vancouver that offers recruitment solutions in the areas of accounting, finance, operations and corporate administration. We are passionate about recruiting at STRIVE and strive to offer a prior, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do. Visit striverecruitment.ca for more of our current searches.
Our client is a well-known food manufacturing company in Richmond, looking for an HR coordinator. You report to the HR manager and you will support the management team. This role will assist with human resources, policies, procedures, health and safety and other required administrative support. This is a full-time permanent position and you work from Monday to Friday 830 to 1630. There are 120 employees working here.
- Recruit qualified candidates, including job posting creation, resume resumes, interview scheduling, and reference checks
- Assist with new appointments and the boarding process.
- Prepare new offer letters for new employees, new hire packages and complete new hire orientation.
- Complete and send all relevant documentation to the payroll.
- Organize and submit employee records.
- Provide HR support to manufacturing plant employees
- Schedule meetings, take minutes and ensure that the minutes are posted for employees.
- Provide administrative support to management as needed.
- Perform other duties as required and / or assigned.
- 3+ years experience as a human resource coordinator / assistant
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources, or similar field
- Working in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; can work well with a diverse group
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- $ 45- $ 55,000 per year
- 2-3 weeks holiday
- Big benefits: 80% dentistry 100% medical, after 5 years full coverage
- Employee Share Program
- Free parking
- Discounts on company products
Expected salary: $55000 per year
Location: Richmond, BC
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:22:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!