Job title: Google Expert (Full Time)
Job description: Are you energetic and a people person who can have a conversation with almost everyone you meet? Are you a technology enthusiast, knowledgeable, determined and interested in the latest advances in Smart Home technology? We are currently seeking a highly-driven, professional leader to become a full-time Google Expert in Best Buy, who will demonstrate and sell the world’s most exciting and coveted ecosystem of Smart Home products!
The full-time Google Expert will be expected to empower consumers to use devices by promoting and selling the latest Google Nest / Pixel ecosystem of devices: smart screens, smart speakers, Chromecast, wifi, security cameras and doorbells, thermostats, Pixel -Phone
Who is Mosaic?
Named one of the best workplaces throughout, Mosaic is a complete marketing agency that delivers successful branding experiences for various high profile clients to the people who buy it. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Mosaic is not just about standing out from the crowd – we lead it!
The full-time Google Expert will:
- Become a Google Advocate and Expert on the key features and benefits of the complete Google Nest ecosystem and Google Assistant focusing on consumer sales and retailer training.
- Conduct activities that consumers face to achieve sales goals, and sell side-by-side with consumers, including POS transactions.
- Conduct product training and demos for sales partners and retail partners to build advocacy and facilitate consumer engagement and sales.
- Build the presence of the brand by maintaining merchandise and exhibits.
- Provide competitive insights to the management of Mosaic as requested.
- Complete all administrative tasks and ongoing personal training on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
The success of the candidate is measured by:
- Sales and training performance methods
- Other factors such as positive interpersonal communication skills, enthusiastic and friendly attitude, neatness of space, etc.
- Must be technically proficient and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Independent and motivated team player
- Experience in coaching and timely and relevant feedback to peers or direct reports
- Ability to stand comfortably up to 8 hours a day
- Regular physical activity may be necessary (eg compilation of promotional material, lifting up to 25 kg)
- The ability to work according to a very flexible retail schedule, the hours can vary
- Must have the ability to commute to the designated store and arrive on time for the designated shift (s)
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft office
- Daily internet / email access
- 1 – 2 years experience with wireless and / or computer retail sales and / or training is a plus
- Experience with any of the larger wireless carriers is a plus
- The ability to sit or stand for a full shift
If you have a passion for influencing people’s lives by changing the way they experience technology, you can apply today to join our team!
Follow us on the following:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by persons belonging to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as a complete list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required of the staff so assigned. Mosaic reserves the right to change the job descriptions in whole or in part in its sole discretion to meet and exceed the needs of the business.
To apply: send CVs to: USRecruiting@mosaic.com
By submitting your application, you agree to and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:58:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!