Job title: Faculty Assistant
Company: Zameer Training FZE
Job description: Job summary
An international education provider is looking for a faculty assistant to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
- Ensure an efficient and professional administrative support service in the faculty.
- Handle staff and student inquiries.
- Create and update course websites and manage online surveys.
- Undertake general administrative duties, including: receipt and distribution of mail, drafting of correspondence, proofreading documents, processing of invoices and claim forms, filing and photocopying.
- Compile the grades with, with the highest confidentiality, on the internal system and upgrade it.
- Organize meetings, events, video and conference calls.
- Discuss meeting rooms, diary management, accommodation and travel arrangements for teaching staff.
- Translate letters and documents.
- Assist with collection of research, data mining and information.
- Create and update database and recordings.
- Prepare letters of recommendation for PhD students.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years experience in a similar role in a multicultural environment, preferably from an education / business school background.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proactive and detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in providing complex administrative support to one or more within an office environment.
- The ability to work consistently under pressure, work priorities and meet deadlines.
- Work experience with the highest level of confidentiality.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:54:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!