Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: Company Overview
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news and sports brands. We bring together people, technology and the best storytellers in the world to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe that the abiding power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Form your story here.
The executive assistant is responsible for providing specialized support to the SVP of finance and general support to the department. He / she is responsible for keeping abreast of daily activities in general and conducts ongoing analysis of administrative systems, recommends and implements workflow processes to achieve efficiency throughout the department. He / she interacts with staff at all levels to gather information needed to create efficiency, coordinate activities and carry out work processes. He / she exercises independent thinking and decision-making to support departmental and executive work, handles confidential information and maintains tact and diplomacy in all situations. This person represents the SVP and is often the first contact people have – this is the “face” of the SVP and the group.
Support from the Senior Vice President:
- Understand the SVP’s priorities and provide specialized one-on-one support to the SVP.
- Act on behalf of the SVP in her absence by using critical thinking and strategic judgment.
- Supervise and anticipate workflow related to the SVP’s schedule by creating and maintaining a structure for managing the SVP’s workload.
- Analyze and make an independent judgment on confidential and critical information and materials related to all activities.
- Control logistics, set priorities and determine daily the schedule for the VP that is in line with SVP’s priorities.
- Interact with all levels of staff and handle details of a confidential and critical nature at executive level.
- Plan and give priority to decisions that the SVP needs. Serve as a liaison for those who request or have information from the SVP.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge and stay abreast of company policies, practices and procedures and basic operational activities.
- Keep SVP informed of the overall pulse of the office activities.
Work related to the administration of the SVP’s office:
- Prepare all files and resources related to SVP’s business operations, including electronic and hard copy information, materials, agendas and presentations that you can use during discussions and meetings or that are necessary for distribution.
- Organize meeting materials proactively before SVP’s meetings.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and documents under the guidance of the SVP.
- Control, and handle, if possible, SVP’s calls, e-mails and mail. Represent the SVP’s office – be the face / voice of the SVP and the Financial Services Group.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the SVP.
- Prepare expense reports for the SVP.
- Performs all other administrative duties necessary for the success of the SVP’s office.
Financial Services Group Support:
- Review internal processing of administrative work and resource management, and identify areas for improvement. Design systems to increase the quality and efficiency of the department.
- Controls and supervises the daily activities of the department’s administrative assistant in support of the department, which includes special projects, all administrative duties (including copying, filing, making binders, packaging information to be sent to the store, etc.). ), Coordination meetings and functions (including all AV needs, room setup, refreshments, etc.)
- Work as a team with the Department of Administrative Assistant to ensure that the environment in the department improves the group’s ability to be efficient and effective. Ensure that all administrative needs of the department are met.
- Plan and facilitate divisional connectivity activities, including lunch, outings, volunteer activities, and purposeful team building exercises
Business Unit Support:
- Actively promote the Financial Services Group’s vision to provide excellent customer service and provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Cultivate good working relationships with other administrative staff members to ensure a well-organized support team. Share best practices with the administrative team.
- Actively participate in departmental initiatives and committees.
- At least 4 years of experience directly related to supporting high level managers
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to navigate the Internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to synthesize information and arrive at an accurate judgment.
- Must have critical and strategic thinking skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Flexible, positive attitude and high value of teamwork.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent people skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive awareness of job requirements and professional knowledge.
- Must be proactive, have initiative, be self-driven, interested in the business and be proud of the administrative role.
- Must communicate effectively and tactfully with people at all levels, both in person and telephonically.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia Events and Previews
- Paid each year to volunteer for suitable employees
- Access to wellness tools, resources and free services
- Access to internal learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of power station brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates receive compensation for work without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:58:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!