Job title: Executive Assistant to the VP Marketing and Human Resources
Job description: Our client, a media company in downtown Montreal, is looking for an executive assistant to support its vice president marketing and human resources.
- Execute planning, organization and follow-up of the various files of the Vice-President in daily operational and administrative activities;
- Ensure the logistics of meetings, special events and business trips;
- Take control of the execution of administrative tasks;
- Compile expense reports and manage external invoices of businesses;
- Writes, produces and formats documents (letters, internal communications, maps, reports, minutes, contracts, etc.);
- Verify the quality of the writing and update financial reports;
- Assist the Vice President in gathering information, prioritizing e-mails and files, following up on and preparing presentations;
- All other related tasks.
- Relevant experience in a position as executive assistant;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft Office suite and technologies in general;
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy and availability;
- Organizational skills, good judgment, discretion and speed of execution;
- The ability to adapt and comfortable with change.
If you are interested in this post, please send your CV by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:14:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!