Job title: Executive Assistant
Job description: Reference number: 86728
Position: Executive Assistant
Our client, a mid-sized leader in their field, is currently looking for an executive assistant to support senior executives and the board working in the field.
This position works closely with both internal and external stakeholders and requires a high degree of professionalism and is ideal for a proactive EA who likes to be a right-hand man.
Our client offers a complete compensation package, including pension, 3 weeks holiday and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Draw up and prepare correspondence, and respond to communications from the executive by telephone, post and / or e-mail
– Calendar management, scheduling of appointments and meetings
– Create and prepare meeting materials and agendas for board meetings or related, minute taking, action items and follow up
– Safe meeting facilities on or off site and ensure the right equipment, materials, catering and supplies
– Compile and submit expense reports
– Travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, itinerary, etc.
– Deliver timely deliveries to management and executives on all items and highlight key areas
– Draw reports, prepare presentations and investigate if necessary
– Coordinate the management of new policies
– Maintain and document policy approvals, changes and updates
– Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and requirements:
– Post-secondary education in business, administration or related and / or related experience
– 4 to 7 years administrative experience with at least one year supporting management level
– Previous experience with minutes and board meetings
– Excellent writing and proofreading skills and the ability to compile correspondence
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
– Strong attention to detail, highly organized and follow-up skills are required
– Excellent proficiency with all MS Office software
– Always maintain a high degree of confidentiality and ethics
– A proactive, doable attitude with the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
Send your CV in Word format to Rona Geringer.
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN! We also bring the interviews to you through various web applications, virtually! Contact us today for your next opportunity.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:03:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!