Job title: Client Services Assistant (Kick Start Scheme)
Company: Talent International
Job description: Customer Service Assistant (kick schedule)
Talent International is the world’s fastest growing digital recruitment specialist and operates in sixteen cities around the world, including four in the UK. The company’s unique vision and ambition have led to an incredible 27 awards in the industry over the past ten years, and Talent International is the only recruitment company on Gallup’s list of the world’s best workplaces.
The successful candidate will become a valued part of the customer service team by providing administrative assistance to recruitment consultants who manage important client accounts, including checking journals and entering data. They will also support recruitment consultants by learning how to generate business leaders by asking the right questions and by identifying candidates who fit the available roles.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Customer Service Administration:
- Contact all contractors quarterly to ensure all relevant information, CVs, job availability and notes on their current project.
- Emphasize the issues or opportunities raised by contractors, including market approaches and potential sales opportunities, to the relevant consultants
- Arrange qualification calls between consultants and candidates
- Involve and be involved in team-related marketing activities such as posts and social media
What will you learn:
- Learn about search methods and use them in the system to find relevant candidates
- Learn how to find information in a resume and identify keywords that match a job specification to provide a list of potential candidates
- Learn how to talk to candidates about a job specification to create initial interest
- Learn how to successfully provide a long list of candidate CVs that fit the job specification
Successful candidates must:
- Referred by a Job Center Plus Workcoach (see below)
- Has good oral communication skills and confidence to pick up the phone to talk to candidates and colleagues
- Be self-motivated and can use their initiative to look at a script and adapt
- Their activity goals can be understood and motivated to achieve them
- Be computer literate and can accurately record information on a database system (CRM)
Successful candidates will preferably:
- Has experience in the service industry and / or customer service via telephone
- Has experience in achieving activity goals
- Demonstrate that they can understand problems and use their initiative to find solutions
Candidates must be referred by a Job Center Plus Workcoach. Talk to your Job Center Plus Workcoach about the referral to you for this event (refer to KS56E39FAD: Kickstart Client Services Assistant / Manchester). If you would like to have an informal conversation before talking to your Workcoach, please contact James Davies at Talent International.
After talking to your work coach, you will be asked to submit a complete application by filling out a simple online application form and e-mailing a copy of your current CV (if available).
After their application, suitable candidates are invited for a chat to discuss the opportunity and evaluate whether they can be offered. Talent RISE staff can help create or improve resumes at this stage.
Location: Manchester – Lancashire
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:28:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!