Job title: Assistant Administrator
Company: Cathedral Appointments
Job description: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an assistant administrator to join a leading asset management business full time. Working from the Exeter office, you assist with the day-to-day administration of the team, including answering the phone in a courteous and helpful manner, submitting / keeping records electronically / accurately, and processing payments. The successful candidate has excellent attention to detail, good IT skills and an interest in the Wealth Management sector.
Responsibilities include: –
- Maintain and submit electronic records
- Helps with household chores, such as answering telephones, visitors and meetings, and general housekeeping
- Work with team members to ensure the regional calendar is up to date
- Prepare and send customer correspondence
- Handle customer inquiries and give them to the relevant team member
- Process payments to customers, suppliers and internally
- Liaise with Business Support Colleagues on Client Account Administration
- Ensure that customer details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
- Adhoc administrative tasks, if necessary, to support the larger administrative team
- An interest in the Wealth Management sector
- A willingness to develop knowledge of the own department, the broader enterprise and the Financial Services sector
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to check the accuracy of information and work provided
- Take responsibility for own work, with the ability to meet deadlines / work within a limited time frame
- Preference is given to intermediate knowledge of MS Word / Excel / Outlook
- Can communicate at all levels
- Strong teamwork skills
Our client offers a competitive salary as well as excellent learning and development opportunities.
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne
Closing date: All suitable candidates will be submitted once received; our client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Please note that due to the scope of the applications, you did not receive a response within 5 days after the application, but unfortunately were not successful on this occasion.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 06:49:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!