Job title: Administrative assistant
Company: Aust Legal Inc
Job description: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Aust Legal Inc., a fast-growing boutique law firm in Montreal and Toronto, offers a dynamic and energetic person the opportunity to join their team as an administrative assistant. The successful candidate works with the team to provide administrative support.
The ideal bilingual candidate should have prior administrative experience and excellent computer skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Computer knowledge and experience is a requirement and must include Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Reliable, flexible and can change with the fast working environment
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional administrative skills and strong focus on attention to detail
- Good judgment on confidential and sensitive matters
Responsibilities will include
- Word processing that can involve large documents, agreements, decisions, correspondence
- Outbound courier service organization and package preparation
- Liaison with external and internal clients on administrative matters
- Assist with projects assigned by team members
- Performing general administrative duties, including receiving, filing, scanning, photocopying, inventory of office supplies and ordering them.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other materials and coordinate
the flow of information
- Provide administrative support to attorneys
- Scheduling and coordinating team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (preferably)
Please email email@example.com. Thank you.
Salary benefits: Medical / dental insurance
Relocation / Travel Requirements: None
Aust Legal Inc.
Aust Legal is a boutique law firm established on the premise that legal services of the highest level should be available outside the boundaries of national enterprises. Located in Montreal and Toronto and with a wealth of experience in complex commercial …
Expected salary: $40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:04:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!