Job title: Senior Bilingual Administrator
Job description: Senior Bilingual Administrator
Are you someone who excels in a fast-paced environment? Are you an excellent multitasker? Our client in Brantford, in the agricultural industry, is looking for a French-speaking Bilingual Administrative Coordinator. Our client changes and grows with time, and they are looking for the right person who will grow with them. This bilingual administrative coordinator will be able to work with multiple managers and all parts of the business. If this seems to you, read on! …
The benefits of the bilingual administrative assistant:
– Annual salary $ 50,000 – $ 60,000
– Benefits – health, dentistry and vision
– Pension plan agreed
– 3 weeks holiday
– 10 days of care
The responsibilities of the bilingual administrative assistant:
– Work closely with 2 managers. Sometimes, when needed, it was support for 4 more drivers
– assistance, writing letters, follow-up e-mails, preparation of meetings, minutes, events, expense reports, reconciliation of credit cards
– Arrange arrangements for management and other staff if necessary
– online filing, scheduling / calendars, teams and zoom for meetings
– Schedule meetings; compile information, logistics and agendas
– maintenance of office supplies
– participates in planning companies and committee events
The skills / qualifications of the bilingual administrative assistant:
– Bilingual (French / English), strong oral and written communication skills.
– Post-secondary training in office administration, business or a related field
– 5+ years experience in a similar role
– MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe,
Do not delay, because this post will not be available for long!
How to apply?
1) E-mail your CV to email@example.com or Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Apply online today at Randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote fair employment and encourage our candidates, especially those who identify themselves as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a disabled person or a member of a visible minority group, and others who can contribute to the diversification of our workforce. . , to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. taken to assess you in a fair and equitable manner.Information received regarding accommodation arrangements will be kept confidential.
Contact your local Randstad Canada branch for all feedback on equity and accommodation needs.
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Brantford, ON
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:38:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!