Job title: School Administrator – Trips (Full time, all year round)
Company: Sevenoaks School
Job description: Sevenoaks School is currently hiring a school administrator – Trips (full-time, year-round).
This is a diverse role, which involves providing administrative support for the trips that the school holds, as well as, if possible, assistance in other administrative areas of the school.
Sevenoaks School typically runs more than 50 residential trips and about 250 day trips and to restore normal levels of travel, we are looking for someone who can ensure the smooth running of trips by supporting the tour guides and liaising with the co-curriculum deputy principal and the deputy principal assistant.
Some of the most important duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supervises communication with parents and students; provide information on day and residential trips, places confirmed.
- Process applications, collect passport copies and enter accurate data as required by airlines and travel agents.
- Travel needs management.
- Discussion of transportation.
- Make medical reports / details and travel information packages.
- Coordinate the management of the travel documentation upon return.
- Provide administrative support to other school functions.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and database operations.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- The ability to work under pressure, manage a busy workload, evaluate priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent phone way.
For more information and to apply for this role, use the following link: https://www.sevenoaksschool.org/support-vacancies/
The closing date for applications is 26/09/2021 at 23:59. The school reserves the right to conduct interviews with suitable applicants and to appoint them before the deadline.
Sevenoaks School is a safe neighborhood of Covid-19. Interviews will be held in person according to social requirements.
Sevenoaks School is committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. Registered charity number 1101358.
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:37:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!