Job title: Graduate Executive Assistant
Job description: Job description:
Location: Office based in Twinkl HQ, Sheffield
Annual salary: £ 18,000 – £ 22,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Line Manager: Natasha Smith
Recruiter: Hope Parkin
Are you looking for a role to work with some of the most influential and prosperous people in technology and education? Want to help make a difference to lives around the world? Is it a second nature for you to push things through and make things happen? If so, keep reading and apply below:
Twinkl is a Global Education Publisher looking for the next generation of forward thinking and ‘doing things’ people who want to make a difference for people all over the world.
In the role, you will work with some of the most progressive leaders in the UK, all passionate about helping those who teach, who need your help to make things happen.
To get an opportunity to occupy this position, you must be strong-willed, action-oriented and love nothing more than to see amazing things happen daily.
If you are looking for a role to stretch you, one that no day is ever the same and that you are gaining incredible skills, then you have found the right position – Apply below.
In this role you will:
- Work with our Chief Operating Officer, Chief Client Officer, Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer – to oversee calendars, organize business meetings and travel logistics, take meetings, manage email correspondence, answer and send incoming calls, update business contacts, etc.
- Help manage and deliver special projects such as our office equipment or annual strategy days
- Collection of information and production of documents, reports and presentations
- Preparation and dissemination of information for meetings
- As a first point of contact and gatekeeper for the Executive Leadership team
- Providing diary management for the C-Suite and ensuring a smooth running of each day.
We usually expect you to:
- Be professional in dealing with different groups of people around the world
- Has strong oral and written communication skills and flawless attention to detail
- Respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events, while staying calm and professional
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Switch direction for a while and successfully re-prioritize it.
As an executive assistant, you are involved in a wide range of tasks with which the team can effectively lead the organization.
We are interested in someone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Commercial knowledge or practical collaboration with similar stakeholders in senior positions
- Experience using Google Suite and / or administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations.
- Positive and outgoing who is willing to grow within the role and the business
Please submit a cover letter to help us better understand why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experience will help you to be successful.
If you need a reasonable adjustment of the application / selection process to enable you to indicate your ability to perform the job requirements, you should include it at the bottom of your cover letter. This will help us to understand the changes we may need to make to support you during our selection process.
In return for everything you can bring, we offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business with many career opportunities.
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe that work should be fun and that people should always be ahead of the process.
- Flexible work with opportunities to work from home.
- Access to our employee networking program, which includes working groups for LGBTQ +, ethnic blacks and minorities, disabilities (visible and invisible), women in technology, and working parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) – Our continuously evolving program includes: Monthly progress reviews, Twinkl’s management scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching, career counseling and mentorship.
- In addition to Westfield Health, 29 annual leave days per year (including holidays), sickness compensation and life insurance (after 2+ years of service).
Expected salary: £18000 – 22000 per year
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:46:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!