Job title: Executive Assistant, Airports
Company: Fly Jazz
Job description: Basic purpose of position:
To provide full administrative support to the Vice President of Airports.
- Review the calendar of VP airports to ensure that conflict is resolved.
- Coordinate all business trips for the VP and airport department as requested, and make the necessary flight and hotel reservations.
- Review and deliver correspondence and presentations to the VP.
- Launch, develop and implement projects and programs to completion, including implementation and user guides.
- Oversee weekly, monthly, and quarterly airport programs, if necessary.
- Maintains and updates departmental manuals.
- Maintain Union (Unifor) billing log for time.
- Maintain union seniority list.
- Provide a letter of transfer (LOT) for stations as required.
- Arrange weekly / monthly conference calls for Sr. Airports Group.
- Sign and distribute meeting minutes for weekly / monthly calls and meetings for senior airports.
- Plan and coordinate departmental opportunities and initiatives as needed.
- Complete Kronos entries for direct reports from the VP and the management team.
- Reconcile and code departmental invoices for approval.
- Provide assistance and support to visiting executives and / or managers within the office, as needed.
- Order and maintain general office supplies (copy paper, letterhead, envelopes, FedEx supplies), including maintenance and supplies of office supplies (fax machines, printers, copiers) to ensure that critical items are always available.
- Reconcile and code monthly GTAA parking invoices, manage RAIC passes and correspondence
- Provide assistance with research if necessary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education and / or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with specific skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, are required.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to manage time effectively, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry preferably.
- Bilingualism (English and French) an asset.
We strive to appoint candidates with different skills. We want to ensure that you are prepared for success and therefore ask that you please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a stay during the recruitment process.
Jazz recognizes that the best talent includes people from all backgrounds, abilities, and viewpoints. Being a leader in our industry, Jazz celebrates diversity and appreciates the uniqueness that each individual can offer. We empower our people to foster an internal culture of inclusion, creating safe workspaces where everyone can be their authentic self. Meeting the needs of our diverse passengers is critical to our success and we recognize the importance of a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:54:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!