Job title: Brochure Services Administration Assistant
Company: Cathedral Appointments
Job description: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an brochure services administrative assistant to join a successful, fast-growing business in Cullompton. As part of the marketing department, the main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the brochure service team. Duties will include processing orders, handling customer inquiries and sending artwork to the appropriate agency. If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to record / handle large amounts of data, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a temporary position for approximately 6 weeks, full-time or part-time, and is suitable for a graduate, college leave or working parent.
Responsibilities include: –
- Process end-user brochure orders, including Empty, Custom, and Overprint Brochures
- Send email confirmations to customers to confirm orders
- Handle customer inquiries
- Compile worksheets for orders, and send them along with artwork to the relevant agency
- Coordinate amendments with the agency and approve evidence
- General administrative duties within the team, such as sending e-mail confirmations, working with Excel reports, etc.
- Proven ability to work on various projects
- Proven ability to work with large amounts of data
- Computer literate and proficient in all programs in Microsoft Office, including experience using Excel
- Strong command of English grammar and spelling
- Excellent time management skills
Our client offers great benefits including a competitive salary, 22 days holiday + holidays (pro-rata), Christmas savings scheme, child proof scheme, after work scheme, social events at the business and free parking.
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne
Closing date: All suitable candidates will be submitted once received; our client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Please note that due to the scope of the applications, you did not receive a response within 5 days after the application, but unfortunately were not successful on this occasion.
Location: Cullompton, Devon
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:32:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!