Job title: Aruba Administrative Assistant
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job description: Aruba Administrative Assistant
This role is designated as ‘Office’, which means you will be working primarily from an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise promotes the way people live and work. We bring the clearest minds together to create breakthrough technology solutions that help our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba redefines the ‘IT EDGE’. Create new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combination of computer, context, control and secure connectivity.
On a typical day as an administrative assistant you would do this
- Familiarize yourself with the policies and procedures of the company to carry out various assignments and tasks
- Requires limited judgment and minimal problem solving
- Get detailed instructions on each task and allocate your own time effectively
- Good at partnering, innovating and letting things happen. You fit our core values.
- Has a college or high school education, as well as relevant business experience.
- Able to understand the basics of the technical aspects, the software and communicate your results in a clear way
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and career development support
- A fantastic life in the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Veterans / Disabled / LGBT and Affirmative Action. We are committed to building diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are based on qualifications, merits and business needs. Our goal is to be a globally diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Post Level: Senior
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F / M / protected veteran / individual with disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws, and will consider qualified applicants with criminal history for employment.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 03:58:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!